P.A.T.42.2 RUNNING is committed to providing you with the best possible customer service experience. P.A.T.42.2 RUNNING is bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), which sets out a number of principles concerning the privacy of individuals.
COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
There are many aspects of the website which can be viewed without providing personal information. However, to access P.A.T.42.2 RUNNING services and features you are required to submit personally identifiable information. This may include but is not limited to:
- Your name, date of birth and gender;
- Contact details (address, email, phone) as well as emergency contact details;
- Training history and personal fitness goals you have;
- Health screening data and medical history if necessary;
- Information to register for our services through third party software such as Mindbody online, runningCOACH.me and others we use. This might include a unique username and password to register or provide sensitive information in the recovery of your lost password.
PURPOSE AND USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
P.A.T.42.2 RUNNING’s reasons for collections, holding, using and disclosing personal information are for:
- The process and approval for signing up to any of our services;
- Transactions including payments of services and products through Ezydebit;
- Marketing and promotional purposes including to inform you of other P.A.T.42.2 RUNNING products, services, training and events;
- The sharing of personal information internally with our assistant coaches, admin and allied healthcare professionals we work with.
- Provide access to online systems including the third party software we use such as Mindbody online, runningCOACH.me and others.
- Customer support service;
- Non-personally identifiable information to measure consumer interest in our website and services. This collected information is used solely internally for the purpose of gauging visitor traffic and trends and to improve our services.
By providing us with personal information, you consent to the disclosure of your personal information to third parties. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver their service. P.A.T.42.2 RUNNING takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
RELEASE OF IMAGES, VIDEOS OR PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR MARKETING PURPOSE.
Photographs, films, videos, audio recordings or other reproductions may be taken during our training sessions or events clients attend. Clients give P.A.T.42.2 RUNNING the irrevocable right to their name, photograph, image, video recording, and likeness in all forms and manner including but not limited to publication on web sites, and other publications as released to or by P.A.T.42.2 RUNNING. We cannot control unauthorized use of images by persons not associated with P.A.T.42.2 RUNNING once these have been published.
If any person or organisation is referred to individually or directly in marketing and advertising, we will ensure that the written consent of such individual or organisation is obtained prior to use. This includes quoting an individual or organisation as source of comment or testimonial. We will abide by the conditions of such consent at all times.
Videos or photos of personal running form analysis might be shared internally with other coaches/ personal trainers for the purpose of providing coaching feedback or internal training. Videos or photos of personal running form analysis will not be shared externally or to third parties without a written consensus from the client.
ACCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons.