Pat is one of the 5 coaches for Running CEO’s – Brisbane’s newest corporate running challenge. Brisbane’s leading CEOs and their teams swap the boardroom for the running track to raise funds to support persons affected by domestic violence. Running CEOs is an annual event that supports RizeUp Australia and Women’s Legal Service
P.A.T.42.2 Running will be delivering coaching and personal training services to 4 CEOs and their teams of 100 runners each to run 10km and raise funds. The official launch is on December 7th 2016 with training events throughout the year leading into the main event on October 7th 2017.
More information can be found on the Running CEO’s website here.
Donations to team members can be made here.
Key events for our 4 Running CEO’s and teams:
- 7.12.16 Launch at Westside BMW Darra
- 21.06.17 Group training session 1 (QSAC) 6 – 7:30pm
- 26.07.17 Group training session 2 (QSAC) 6 – 7:30pm
- 06.09.17 Group training session 3 (QSAC) 6 – 7:30pm
- 07.10.17 Main event at Stockland Pallara Community
- 13.10.17 Gala dinner at Westside BMW Darra